The Finance Department of the City of Scotts Valley:
- Assists the City Manager in the preparation of the City’s annual budget
- Collects and invests City revenues
- Maintains the financial records of the City
- Prepares the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Processes accounts payable and payroll checks
The Administrative Services Director acts as the City Treasurer as well as the Finance Officer for the Successor Agency of the Scotts Valley Redevelopment Agency.
View a list of addresses within the Scotts Valley City limits.
In accordance with Section 5.04 of the Scotts Valley Municipal Code, Business Licenses, any person engaging in or carrying on any business, profession, show, exhibition, or game of any type whatsoever in the City, must first pay an appropriate license fee and procure a license from the Finance Department.
View the City of Scotts Valley Annual Budget.
Access the city fees schedule of Scotts Valley, which gives helpful information about assorted fees.
Find detailed information about the Scotts Valley Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports.
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Finance Department.